- Fold your leggings in half.
- Cut out the crotch of the leggings to create the collar of your crop top. I wanted the front and back of my shirt to be more of a scoop shape than a V-neck, so I cut the line in a slight curve.
- Start by cutting a section only about 4 to 5 inches long, and then go back and remove more if you want it to be lower-cut.
That’s literally all you do. I told you these were easy.
BUTTON-DOWN SHIRT >> TIED-UP CROP TOP
- Remove the sleeves of your shirt by cutting along the arm seams.
- Decide how cropped you want your top to be, and then cut straight along that line at the back of the shirt.
- In the front, leave a strip alongside the buttons to create the pieces you’ll later tie up.
- Lightly fray the edge of your top. Use the edge of your scissors to scrape the raw edge and fray it out a bit for a more relaxed look.
- After you’ve put on the top, knot the bottom two pieces together.
SCARF >> STRAPLESS SWEETHEART CROP TOP
- Fold the scarf in half the long way.
- Wrap the scarf behind your back (kind of like you’re drying off with a towel) and even out the sides.
- Twist the ends of the scarf one complete time to create the sweetheart neckline.
- Wrap the sides around the back, and tie it in a double knot.